Friday, April 1, 2011

More linkedin-

Hey Gerald,

My name is Pres McCormick. I am a former a USMA 90 Grad/Army Special Forces Officer and my company, The Toughest Day Group, specializes in delivering elite military human capital to our clients. We deliver high potential leaders with a purpose that are specially assessed, selected, educated and trained.

I am currently recruiting for Boston Scientific a Fortune 500 and global leader in less-invasive medical devices. I have a number of positions open nationwide and would like to discuss your career goals to see if I have an opening that is a fit....

Please call me 972-965-0400 or hit me back on email....pmccormick@toughestday.com

Keep Up The Fight.....Pres
 
 
Best Regards,
 
Tim Coleman
Small Business Disabled Veteran Owned
Work: (315) 451-9000
Fax      (315) 451-9001 
LinkedIn Facebook RSS feed          
Baker's Dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Logo

Management Recruiters of Syracuse,
Stratus Consulting Group
The Syracuse Building
224 Harrison Street
Syracuse, NY 13202
Phone: (315) 451-9000
Fax: (315) 451-9001
Email: tcoleman@stratusconsultinggroup.com